Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Lets Talk Traditional Bowhunting > Hows everyone doing?

swampsnyper

Been quiet. Was thinking of making the famous broadhead thread to get some activity! lol 

For the last month I've been trying to get my son a deer. Been hunting on the ground and 3 times I put deer in his lap but its so thick that when you see them they are on top of you and you can't move but its been exciting. He did squeeze off a shot after they busted us at 12 yards then ran to 30 and stopped but he didn't thread the needle and hit a small tree. lol

December 17, 2014 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shiloh

Been very slow for me and as ususal when movement starts to ramp up the holidays hit and I have a full schedule.  I plan to get out as much as possible in the next few weeks.  I have a 135 10pt behind the house that I am trying to kill and I hope to get to spend some time in the flat land as well.

December 18, 2014 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

My son is out scouting on public land right now... just texted me that he walked up on the dumbest deer he's seen...  spike let him just walk up to about 25 yards.  Acted like he has never seen a person before. haha   I'll have to get the whole story when he gets back in an hour or two.

--

December 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

swampsnyper

Been stuck in bed for 3 days. Flu has hit the whole household. Finally starting to see a lil light at the end of the tunnel.

December 21, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crooked Stic

Yuk--That stuff is going around this part of the country also. Been lucky not to get so far.

December 21, 2014 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Clayton Dinkins

Have not been in the woods lately but am looking forward to a little time off next week!

December 21, 2014 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.