Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Vendors Welcomed > "Rose Oak Creations" Fine Quality Recurve Bows

Admin/Moderator
Site Owner

Rose Oak Creations is a small bow company located in rural Northwest Ohio where each and every bow is crafted by me (Brandon Stahl).

Rose Oak Bows have become known by many as some of the finest quality bows in the world!

I've been able to accomplish this by building bows with the best of my abilities, and consantly improving them over the years.

Building bows with attention to detail and high quality craftsmanship has always been my top priority.

Each Rose Oak Bow is made with a passion for utilizing natures beauty and crafted with over 20 years experience.

I first started making bows in 1992 on a hobby basis for myself, family, and a few friends. In 2005 I became interested in offering my work to the general public and decided to turn my longtime hobby into a small business.

I have a formal background in precision machining and small manufacturing processes. I also have a critical eye for design and passion for fine woodworking. These skill sets are a perfect combination for producing the fine quality bows that I've become known for.

My primary mission is to craft exceptional quality hunting bows in low volumes that are above ordinary in craftsmanship and design.

If you're an archer or bowhunter who desires a premium heirloom quality one-piece recurve, then you might want to consider a Rose Oak Bow.

If you have any questions, or if you're interested in something that you see on my website, please contact me.

Thank you for your interest in my work.

Best regards,

Brandon Stahl

http://www.roseoakcreations.com/home.html

July 27, 2014 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.