Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > How to use forum > Editing Profile

jcobb651

How do I add a profile picture?  Everytime I choose the pic to upload it says it uploaded then I get a message that says that if I leave the page my pic wont save.  I cant figure it out.

--

Currently bowless and searching......

July 9, 2014 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Admin/Moderator
Site Owner

Try to give it some time on that page to upload, and if after a couple minutes it still doesnt upload...

next try a smaller file sized picture. if not then...

hit me up and we will get it figured out. I can get your login info and have you email me the pic and try to get it to work. 

July 10, 2014 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Admin/Moderator
Site Owner

Have you tried it out again?

July 30, 2014 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Dodge

What type of information do people ususally put into their profiles?

August 5, 2014 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Dodge

I uploaded my profile image a day ago and it is not showing up in my  profile.  How do I get the profile image to work? Is the profile image different from the avatar image that displays on the member page and when posting to a forum?

August 7, 2014 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brucker

Nope, just add a pic.

--

58" Crooked Stic Longbow 67# @ 30"

MTB, ARTAC

August 7, 2014 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Dodge

Since I uploaded my profile image over a day ago I'm wondering what good it will do to do it again.  When I uploaded the picture it messaged that the image did upload.

August 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Dodge

Brucker, I decided to upload the image again and once again it uploaded and showed the image in the image profile box and then it disappears.

August 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Admin/Moderator
Site Owner

It looks like youve got it figured out now.

August 10, 2014 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

South MS Bowhunter
Just added my profile, but the "Upload" button is nowhere to be found for adding a profile picture?? I'm trying this from my IPhone with low signals could this be a problem?
September 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joey buchanan

South MS Bowhunter at September 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM

Just added my profile, but the "Upload" button is nowhere to be found for adding a profile picture?? I'm trying this from my IPhone with low signals could this be a problem?

South Ms B.....i am not a wizard on this stuff but i think it has to be done on like a land line type home computor and not mobile.. I know when i make changes to pages or the site , it cant be mobile.. I can pay more per month and have that ability...but ......trying to run this site/org as free as possible

--

September 15, 2017 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.